جمعه، شهریور ۱۶، ۱۳۸۶


Truman Show, Original Screenplay by Andrew Niccol

The Lunar Room / Christof

We've become bored with watching actors give us phony emotions. We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. While the world he inhabits is in some respects counterfeit, there's nothing fake about Truman himself. No scripts, no cue cards...It isn't always Shakespeare but it's genuine. It's a life.

Truman's Bathroom / Truman (to mirror cam)

- I'm not going to make it. You're going to have to go on without me.

+ No way, mister, you're going to the top of this mountain...Broken legs and all.

- You're crazy, you know that? I'm not going to get to the top..... All right, promise me one thing though: If I die before I reach the summit, you will use me as an alternative source of food.

+ Eeeewwww, gross.

- Eat me, dammit. That's an order. Maybe just my love handles. I have love handles.....little ones.



هیچ نظری موجود نیست: